We recently did a survey of a number
of our existing Indoor Kangaroo Jumper Owners:
Prior to your opening you had a lot
of product choices, what made you choose the Kangaroo Jumper?
1. We knew
of the success and popularity of the outdoor Kangaroo Jumper
through the Campground Industry
2. We wanted something different
3. Per sq/ft it accommodates and entertains more kids at a time
than anything else
4. I saw it in operation at another place and it seemed to be
the kids' first choice, they kept coming back to it.
5. We had a space left and the Kangaroo Jumper was made to fit
it perfectly so no wasted space.
Was cost a factor in your decision?
1. Yes but
I wanted to be assured of success
2. We wanted a focus for our advertising that was different to
the competition. That was worth more to us than price.
3. We felt that it would be a major attraction and because it
is a lifelong product it never needs replacement so the economics
work fine for us.
4. We financed it and we're glad we did.
5. Not really! Cost effectiveness was a bigger factor in our
Now that you're an experienced Kangaroo
Jumper Owner what impact has it had on your FEC business?
only 6 months out and the economy could be better but we are
successful, I'm confident that things would not
be as good without the Kangaroo Jumper.
2. Everyone in our town identifies us as the place with the Jumper,
our party bookings are through the roof!
3. We are continuing to grow and we know it is because of the
Kangaroo Jumper because folks ask us on the phone 'You
have the Jumping thing right?'
4. Parents are impressed with the safety of it and they keep
coming back so what can I say
5. When the next inflatable wears out we will replace it with
a second Kangaroo Jumper
What (if any) problems are associated
with the Kangaroo Jumper?
1. None really,
except it's funny sometimes watching parents trying to get their
kids off it when it's time to go home
2. In peak times you may have to supervise the Jumper because
everyone wants to be on it at the same time
3. Sometimes we have to physically turn the thing off to get
people off it so we can go home.
4. Our only problem is that we wish that we had space for a bigger
5. Ceiling height restricts us a bit, with a low ceiling teenagers
are always trying to jump high enough to touch the ceiling.
What can you say to other business
owners about the Kangaroo Jumper?
1. It's been
a success for us so it follows that it would be successful for
2. Get it before your opposition does
3. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone except my competition
4. It will have a big impact on your business, sets you apart
from the others and gives you a great focus for your website
and advertising. It's not a cheap Chinese product so you have
to find a way to afford it. It's a big money maker
and they'll find that out.
5. We have started to franchise and one of our rules is that
our Franchisee's MUST have a Kangaroo Jumper. That says
it all I think.
How were your dealings with the Company?
2. We had no problems and they were very helpful
3. The installer was delayed but stayed an extra night to get
it done on time for our opening - can't ask for more than
4. Very helpful all the way and everything was on time.
5. All good, we can't comment on their back up service because
we have not needed any
The Indoor Kangaroo Jumper is a USA made
product made of material that is designed for Kangaroo use, it
is a lifelong product and will never wear out. The blower unit
is virtually silent unlike the common unit used on inflatable's
that make your business a noisy environment. After three months,
if you're not happy with your purchase we will accept it returned
for a refund.
What other supplier will give you that guarantee?
Contact the Owner Now on 865
Contact the Office Now on 865 387 8706
or use the Inquiry Form Here!